A whisky masterclass at the Scotch Whisky Experience combines the serious business of Scotland’s national drink with fun, with a guided viewing of the whisky collection followed by a sensory perception test.
The tour includes:
- Private viewing of the World’s Largest Collection of Scotch Whisky
- Tea or coffee and shortbread
- Sensory perception test
- Comparative tastings of one blend, one single grain and two single malt whiskies
- Nosing of new-make spirit
- Boxed crystal whisky tasting glass
- Complimentary gift
- Please note that this tour is available in English only
- Please note that this tour is strictly for those aged 18 years and over
Tickets £40.00 at: Masterclass
Dates: Throughout the year, booking essential.
Venue: The Scotch Whisky Experience, 354 Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NE
If you’re interested in a whisky masterclass, you might also like
A Day Trip to Dewar’s in Aberfeldy